We understand that commissioning a contractor to turn your vision into a reality can be challenging. You need to find a team you trust, and who can deliver your dream home on time, within budget and be a pleasure to work with, too.
For us, your project isn’t simply the next project. We want to create your dream home as much as you do. And one of the ways we do that is through our clear, proven three-step process, so you always know where you stand.
Your project will begin one of two ways, depending on whether you’re starting out with or without professional information (structural engineer calculations, planning permission, architect’s drawings, etc).
Once project fees are approved, our in-house architect (or your own architect) we will produce initial drawings for the project and submit them to your local authority for planning approval.
This process can take up to eight weeks (sometimes longer). We use this time wisely to create detailed project specifications and schedule, confirming with you all the details of the project.
When planning permission is granted, work commences on site.
Our Planning Applications and Architectural Drawing services include:
- Initial briefing with the Client
- Concept development
- Preparation of Planning Drawings
- Submission of drawings with Local Authority and support in obtaining their Approval
- Structural Engineer calculations and designs
- Development of Building Control & Construction Drawings
We want you to be 100% happy with everything we do.
One of the most frequent questions we get asked is, ‘How long will my project take?’. Loft conversions take, on average, around 8–10 weeks for construction and finishing. The average single storey extension usually takes 8–12.
Our build process is always outlined, in detail, in a tailored works programme we issue to you before we begin. Most include the following elements:
- Foreman introduction and mobilisation on site
- Protection of your goods and finishes
- Delivery and assembly of temporary structures (partition walls dividing us from you for duration of project, portable toilets, offices – if required)
- Soft and hard strip out
- Demolition and excavations
- Structural work
- Roof structure and roofing finishes
- Electrical and plumbing
- Finishes, including window installation, kitchen/bathroom assembly, tiling, flooring and decorating
Double storey side extension, internal reconfiguration and front double storey porch extension
Ground Floor extension with Ground floor reconfiguration and loft Conversion
September - Dec 17 2016