That’s what it’s all about for us – working with you to create a home you love to live in. Whether you’ve commissioned an extension, a loft conversion or internal renovation, we place your dream at the centre of the project and always aim to exceed your expectations.
At Rose Line, our expertise lies in turning your architect’s designs into a reality. In fact, we’re often the number one choice for clients who have drawings and want their project underway quickly. Depending on the complexity of the project, our tender could be ready in as little as 24 hours and our construction team mobilised within three to five days of written tender approval.
Don’t have drawings yet? Not a problem. We can support you from the creative planning stages of the project, right through to completion. Initial paperwork, planning application management, architectural design, party wall surveying advice, structural calculations and advice on materials suppliers – it’s all part of our service.
When it’s time for the build to begin, we work hard to deliver on schedule, on budget and with a superb finish. That’s probably why eighty per cent of our clients come via personal recommendation. So there are plenty of satisfied customers – from homeowners to business owners – for you to talk to about our service.
We also pride ourselves on our well established network of subcontractors and suppliers. Our carpenters, plumbers, electricians, bricklayers and other tradesmen are all exceptionally qualified, highly trusted and play a vital role in the delivery of your project.
Michal has over 20 years proven experience in the building industry. Professional qualifications in both the UK and European Academic & Vocational Degrees, Courses and Achievements has seen Michal deliver a vast myriad of successful construction projects.
UK and European Academic and Vocational degrees and related experience
UK Build Environment vocational degrees and proven track record of over 15 years on-site experience in both construction processes and project finishing operations.
13 years of experience within UK and European Build Industry.
Strong UK and European construction academic and vocational knowledge and experience proven by over 20 years of on- & off- site experience.
Office Administrator specialising in the construction industry.
Tradesmen and general labour required
Whether you are a skilled carpenter, joiner, bricklayer or general handyman and labourer, Rose Line is always looking for new and enthusiastic members to join our growing team. Please give us a call or simply submit your CV to the email address provided opposite.
Building teams for co-operation
If you have a team ready to undertake specific tasks or project work, please let us have your details for procurement and verification purposes.
Due to a recent increase of interest in our services we are currently looking for an experienced and well-motivated Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to join our team. Broad knowledge of this area is essential.
Position includes the following duties:
- Impeccable representation of Rose Line in all day-to-day dealings
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new clients
- Work closely with site and project managers
- Carry out Initial site visits pricing up potential projects to meet and fulfil the clients’ direct requirements and to produce estimates from drawings or specifications of works received
- Gather and organise information from suppliers and sub-contractors in order to prepare accurate and competitive tenders in a timely and organised manner
- Prepare coherent, cost effective and profitable bids / tenders and conduct benchmarking evaluation on tenders received
- Work with all sub-contractors to ensure accurately and timely quotes are provided in line with the agreed contract performance targets
- Prepare and provide detailed schedule of works for each project
- Keep clear track record of project costs and updates as projects progress
- Negotiate pricing for materials and equipment as required
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time, understand and comply with our and clients’ policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly statistics
Please contact us immediately if you have the skills and experience in leading construction projects from the start to completion. We are ready to offer immediate, next day starts to the right candidates with a proven track record of experience.